Wednesday, December 2, 2009

HAPPINESS


It's been so long sence I've shed a tear
It's been so long sence Ive had a fear
All I see before me is Happinsess and peace
All the sadness I have given release
My days are so much brighter
Knowing God has given me a little fighter!
He gives her a strength more powerful than I will know
A peace that seems to continuously flow
I am happy and full of God's grace
Knowing I can today see my daughters face
I will live for every single moment,for every single day
And enjoy my life along the way.
God has given me sucha life
He's blesses me as a mother and a wife.
So much to be happy for
I couldnt ask for anything more.

1 comment:

  1. Call me about the 7th Stanza but over all i really like it, i like all your poetry, lol! love you sis.

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones