Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Thanxgiving!!!!!


God has given me so much to be thankful for.
Here is my list of what I am grateful for:
First and for most I am Thankful for my Salvation
I am Thankful for my husband who Loves me so very much
He is my prince charming and my soul mate.
He shows me God is true and knows what is right.
I am Thankful for my oldest child Antony,
who gives me so much to be proud of.
Through him I see Hope only God can give.
I am Thankful for My second child Fili,
who through his autism has shown me God's Patience
and my goals.
I am Thankful for my munchkin Mateo,
who shows me with God all things are possible!
Through his disability I see God's light.
I am Thankful for my Princess Nevaeh,
She has shown me God is always good.He walks with me on these good days
and he carries me through the bad days.
I am Thankful for my family,
for my family in my church
and for my family in my life.
Through them I see God's peace and Love
I am thankful for the new family(sarah and her family)I have in my life.
Through them God shows me new beginnings.
I am Thankful for so many people in my life.
I am so very Thankful for the good days God gives me with my family.
And also for the bad one's because he always gives me HOPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones